Olymic distance the Queen’s of triathlon distances
The route will be flat and fast with an approximate distance of:
Soon to be announced.
OPEN (professional, competitive – legitimate and / or illegitimate)
The amount of the prize money is expressed in gross value and will be paid ONLY by bank transfer within 30 business days from the date of the event. No other payment method accepted.
The winners will send an e-mail to: email@example.com, the IBAN account where the cash prizes will be transferred, a copy of the identity card and the tax residence certificate for foreigners.
The prizes will be paid out in the net amount, the winning prize being retained and paid by the organizer (the announced values are shown in gross amount).
- Individual – female and male – 18-24 years, 25-29 years , 30-34 years , 35-39 years, 40-44 years, 45-49 years, 50-54 years, 55-59 years, 60 years
- Relay: women’s relay, male relay, mixed relay.
All participants will receive electronic participation certificates, which can be downloaded online within 7 days of the event.
Rankings in age categories will be placed for place 1, 2 and 3 of each category according to the official rules of this trials. If there are fewer than 5 participants in the category, only 1st prize will be awarded. The award for these categories will consist of offering cups and certificates for each place.
Soon to be announced.
- 2-9 february 30€
- 10 february – 05 may 35€
- 06 may – 11 august 40€
- 12 august– 02 september 45€
- 2-9 february 50€
- 10 february – 05 may 60€
- 06 may – 11 august 70€
- 12 august – 02 september 80€
IMPORTANT FOR REGISTRATION :
- Pay the registration fee within 2 working days of registration (non-payment in due time will lead to the cancellation of the registration)
- Places are not transferable, participation fees are neither transferable nor returnable;
- Changing the position of a participant from one race to another (ex transfer of Ion Ionescu from the sprint race to the Olympic race) is possible at most 2 (two) weeks before the event; the transfer fee is 60 lei-13€;
- If a participant want to be transferred from any of the Olympic, Sprint or Supersprint race to the Half race,the participant need to pay a transfer fee of 60 lei-13€ + the difference in fee from the Half race at that time.
- If a person want to transfer from the Half to the Aquatlon, Sprint, Supersprint, the difference is not returned.
- The last day that changes can be made at enrollment level (transfer from one employee to another or from one race to another) is Monday 2 September. After this date, no change will be made.
According to the FRTRI Regulation (Romanian Triathlon Federation), all foriegn competitors must have either a FRTRI one day license either a national federation yearly license
One day license isssued by FRTRI costs 10 lei or 2,15€ and gives the competitor the right to participate in the event to which he has registered. This fee will be paid directly by the participant on the spot, if he does not have a license issued by national federation already issued.
Payment of the registration fee can be made online with debit or credit card (recomanded) or by bank wire
The most important rules of the competition:
- Drafting is allowed.
- Neoprene usage is announced on the morning of the race.
- We recommend to consult the regulation extensively here.
- If a person want to transfer from the Half race to the Aquatlon, Sprint, Supersprint or Olympic the difference is not returned.
- If a person wants to be transfered from Aquatlon, Sprint, Supersprint or Olympic to Half distance the fee difference must be payd.
- Participation in the individual race is done only if the participant is a holder of an a day FRTRI license or a yearly national federation license at the moment of participation.
We recommend to consult the regulation extensively here.